»

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Creative Chaos by Hjertelaget

I just love scrapping together with my designteam! No wonder - the team is a wonderful mix of crazyness, humour, creativity, heart warmth and bubbly laughter. This past weekend we met - for the very last time in the store of Papir i hjertet. Our next meeting will be in the new, bigger and improved house in Skien. It was kind of nostalgic to me - the last time in the place where papir i Hjertet was born. Well, it's just not enought space as it is today - just take a look:



The weekend was just plain wonderful.... It contained a wide range of things: Gypsy music concert, karaoke, chinese food, wine, scrapping and a whole lot of talking and laughing. Starting a layout I didn't have the round, die cut paper I wanted, so I decided to make it! By that my alter ego came to life: "Glove Pelsie!" Well - in a strange mix of norwegian and english that means something like "furry gloves" - which will be my logo when I copycat Love Elsie the best I can. *LOL* The LO I'm talking about you'll find in the Papir i Hjertet November gallery - take a look at it and see if you think I'm a real "Glove Pelsie!"

2 Creative Comments:

Irene said...

Jeg er bare innom en tur og sier hei og ser på alt det nydelige arbeidet ditt !! :-)

Calv said...

Sounds like you had a great time Trine! :) Not sure i'd trust myself with mixing wine and scrapping, i get tiddly after one glass and what with my history with craft knives....doesn't bear thinking about lol.

The LO is lovely though Trine, wonderfull work as usual. :)