»

Friday, November 21, 2008

Little baby bird



This LO actually started as a scraplift of one of Linda Salte's LO`s, but I never got to finish it while I still had it in sight, so when I sat scrapping alone it got some more personal twists. Linda's LO were made from a round, die cut scallop paper; I didn't have that, so I decided to make my own. I didn't care to make it very accurate or symmetric, I just found a black pen and drew it freehanded on some smooth bazzill carton. This is where my "Glove Pelsie style" came to life. *lol*

The LO is about my little boy being just so little - a little bird that still has a long way to go before he'll leave the nest. I wanted to show how innocent and tender he is. I also drew the green bird by hand; inspired by a stamp I orginally wanted to use, but I thought it was too small for the LO.

You may find a list of materials in the november gallery at Papir i Hjertet.

1 Creative Comments:

Salte said...

Denne er sååååå sinnsykt søt - og jeg kjøper garantert det Glove Pelsie merket når det kommer på markedet!! hehe