»

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Inspiration - published in "ViScrapper"



The Papir i Hjertet designteam were so lucky to be asked to contribute in the Christmas edition of "ViScrapper." ("We're Scrapping") Ok, trying to be objective about it: It's one amazing edition! This time the magazine was packed with wonderful inspiration for christmas projects - and of course: our designteam has certainly been a part of that. If you haven't got your hands on the magazine yet, you better hurry up! It's been in the store since november 11th. and many stores are already sold out.

The picture above shows one of my contributions - in this altered old album I'll put my favourite christmas recipes. I guess I'll have to call my grandmother and try to convince her to reveal some of her specialities....



I also altered a big bottle of "Glüwein" for the magazine. I actually don't know how to explain this kind of christmas drink in english, but it's some kind of warm, spicy and sweet drink that you put chopped almonds and raisins in. I just love the smell of it during the calm christmas days.... I planned to give this bottle away for christmas, but I don't know.....it's such a wonderful decoration, and I don't think I'll have the time to make another in time for christmas. (What? Is this egosentric thinking???)

Anyway....if you're looking for even more inspiration, or wonder what I've been using making this bottle or the altered album, you just click your way into the Christmas Gallery at Papir i hjertet;)

5 Creative Comments:

linda loe said...

Wow this looks so goreous. Love the book and what a great idea to put your recepies in it.

Waving from the Netherlands

Hildes kort said...

Riktig lekkert var dette Trine. Alt du tar i blir jo like lekkert....

Anonymous said...

Åååå, den flaska var flott dekortert. Skjønner ikke hvor du tar det ifra, du er jo så flink.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Really breathtaking!I am thrilled to have found your blog!
-Heidi

Anette said...

Det ligger noe til deg i bloggen min.
Håper eksamen gikk bra i dag.

Klem